Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School is one of the best Elementary Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 28 Kinsac Rd, B4G 1C5, Beaver Bank Canada.
Table of Contents
Since Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School started taking students in all Elementary School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Beaver Bank started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade PR up to Grade 06.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Elementary Schools within Beaver Bank. It ranks better than 06% of schools in Beaver Bank and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from PR-06th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School Staff
Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Kelly Clarke, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
Beaver Bank-Kinsac Elementary School contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 28 Kinsac Rd, Beaver Bank, B4G 1C5.
- Phone: 902-864-6805
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.