Bedford South School is one of the best Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 2 Oceanview Dr, B4A 4J6, Bedford Canada.
Table of Contents
Since Bedford South School started taking students in all School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Bedford started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade PR up to Grade 06.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Bedford South School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Bedford South School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Schools within Bedford. It ranks better than 06% of schools in Bedford and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from PR-06th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the Bedford South School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Bedford South School Staff
Bedford South School is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Helen Healy, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
Bedford South School contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 2 Oceanview Dr, Bedford, B4A 4J6.
- Phone: 902-832-5800
- e-Mail: email@example.com
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.