Table of Contents
CCRCE Alternate High School is one of the best High Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 37 Dickie St, B0K 1X0, Trenton Canada.
Since CCRCE Alternate High School started taking students in all High School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Trenton started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade 08 up to Grade 12.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, CCRCE Alternate High School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
CCRCE Alternate High School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow High Schools within Trenton. It ranks better than 12% of schools in Trenton and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from 08-12th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the CCRCE Alternate High School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
CCRCE Alternate High School Staff
CCRCE Alternate High School is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Keah Callaghan, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
CCRCE Alternate High School contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 37 Dickie St, Trenton, B0K 1X0.
- Phone: 902-755-8165
- e-Mail: [email protected]
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?