Chartland Junior Public School is one of the best Elementary schools in Scarborough, located at 109 Chartland Blvd S, 109 Chartland Blvd S, Ontario.
Table of Contents
This Public District School Board (Englis & French) first started taking students in 1969/09/01. Within next few years students from neighbouring schools around Scarborough entered Chartland Junior Public School. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Junior Kindergarten (JK) up to Grade 6.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Chartland Junior Public School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Chartland Junior Public School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Elementary schools within Toronto DSB. It ranks better than 29 % of schools in 109 Chartland Blvd S and better than 38 % schools in Ontario according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from Junior Kindergarten (JK)-6 grade can be found on the school website and Toronto DSB website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade Junior Kindergarten (JK)-6 are also available on the Chartland Junior Public School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Chartland Junior Public School contact details re listed below:
- Location: 109 Chartland Blvd S, Scarborough, Ontario, M1S2R7
- Phone: 416-396-6140
- e-Mail: [email protected]
- Website: http://schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/chartland
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
Board (board name/number) Board number: B67083, Board name: Dufferin-Peel CDSB, Board type: Catholic District School Board (Englis & French)
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.