East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy is one of the best Education Centres in Nova Scotia, located at 10128 Rte 4, B0H 1W0, Monastery Canada.
Table of Contents
Since East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy started taking students in all Education Centre grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Monastery started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade PP up to Grade 12.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Education Centres within Monastery. It ranks better than 12% of schools in Monastery and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from PP-12th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy Staff
East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Richard Britten, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 10128 Rte 4, Monastery, B0H 1W0.
- Phone: 902-232-2810
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.