John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School is one of the best Elementary Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 10 Second St, B1A 5Z4, Glace Bay Canada.
Table of Contents
Since John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School started taking students in all Elementary School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Glace Bay started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade PP up to Grade 05.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Elementary Schools within Glace Bay. It ranks better than 05% of schools in Glace Bay and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from PP-05th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School Staff
John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Ronald Muller, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
John Bernard Croak V.C. Memorial School contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 10 Second St, Glace Bay, B1A 5Z4.
- Phone: 902-849-2003
- e-Mail: email@example.com
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.