Lake Hill Elementary
Lake Hill Elementary History | Ranking | Tuition fee | Enrollment/registration | Contacts
Table of Contents
Lake Hill Elementary is the best Standard School establishment when looking for schools in Victoria and, all over British Columbia-Canada, a grade K-5 with outstanding reports, impressive exam results, and an array of recommendations by parents, you might wish to send your child to attend this school.
For the past few years, 195 students from neighbouring schools around Victoria entered Lake Hill Elementary. The school building has the capacity to enrol 195 students for all grades () with no complications.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Lake Hill Elementary’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Lake Hill Elementary does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow schools within Victoria. It ranks better than 29% of schools in and better than 38% schools in British Columbia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from grade K-5 can be found on the Lake Hill Elementary website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade K-5 are also available on the Lake Hill Elementary website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact page.
Contact person for Lake Hill Elementary is a very friendly person, Mrs Elaine McVie and can be contacted on details below:
- Location: Victoria, BC, V8X 5L2
- Phone: 250 479-2896
- e-Mail: [email protected]
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?