Park View Education Centre is one of the best High Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 1485 King St, B4V 1C4, Bridgewater Canada.
Table of Contents
Since Park View Education Centre started taking students in all High School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Bridgewater started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade 10 up to Grade 12.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Park View Education Centre’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Park View Education Centre does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow High Schools within Bridgewater. It ranks better than 12% of schools in Bridgewater and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from 10-12th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the Park View Education Centre website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Park View Education Centre Staff
Park View Education Centre is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Gordon Walters, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
Park View Education Centre contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 1485 King St, Bridgewater, B4V 1C4.
- Phone: 902-541-8200
- e-Mail: [email protected]
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.