Table of Contents
Port Maitland Consolidated School is one of the best Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 3072 Hwy 1, B5A 5T3, Port Maitland Canada.
Since Port Maitland Consolidated School started taking students in all School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Port Maitland started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade PP up to Grade 06.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Port Maitland Consolidated School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Port Maitland Consolidated School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Schools within Port Maitland. It ranks better than 06% of schools in Port Maitland and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from PP-06th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the Port Maitland Consolidated School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Port Maitland Consolidated School Staff
Port Maitland Consolidated School is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Liette Deveau, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
Port Maitland Consolidated School contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 3072 Hwy 1, Port Maitland, B5A 5T3.
- Phone: 902-649-4400
- e-Mail: [email protected]
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?