Table of Contents
SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1 is the best StrongStart Outreach establishment when looking for schools in Smithers and, all over British Columbia-Canada, a grade Pre-K with outstanding reports, impressive exam results, and an array of recommendations by parents, you might wish to send your child to attend this school.
For the past few years, 0 students from neighbouring schools around Smithers entered SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1. The school building has the capacity to enrol 0 students for all grades () with no complications.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1 does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow schools within Smithers. It ranks better than 29% of schools in and better than 38% schools in British Columbia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from grade Pre-K can be found on the SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1 website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade Pre-K are also available on the SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1 website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact page.
Contact person for SD 54 StrongStart BC Outreach Program #1 is a very friendly person, Mr Andrew Bond and can be contacted on details below:
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?