Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre is the best Early Learning Program establishment when looking for schools in Vancouver and, all over British Columbia-Canada, a grade Pre-K with outstanding reports, impressive exam results, and an array of recommendations by parents, you might wish to send your child to attend this school.
Table of Contents
For the past few years, 0 students from neighbouring schools around Vancouver entered Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre. The school building has the capacity to enrol 0 students for all grades () with no complications.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow schools within Vancouver. It ranks better than 29% of schools in and better than 38% schools in British Columbia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from grade Pre-K can be found on the Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade Pre-K are also available on the Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact page.
Contact person for Walter Moberly StrongStart Centre is a very friendly person, and can be contacted on details below:
- Location: Vancouver, BC, V5X 1Y7
- Phone: 604 325-5213
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.