Windermere Community Secondary is the best Standard School establishment when looking for schools in Vancouver and, all over British Columbia-Canada, a grade 8-12 with outstanding reports, impressive exam results, and an array of recommendations by parents, you might wish to send your child to attend this school.
Table of Contents
For the past few years, 967 students from neighbouring schools around Vancouver entered Windermere Community Secondary. The school building has the capacity to enrol 967 students for all grades () with no complications.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Windermere Community Secondary’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Windermere Community Secondary does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow schools within Vancouver. It ranks better than 29% of schools in and better than 38% schools in British Columbia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from grade 8-12 can be found on the Windermere Community Secondary website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade 8-12 are also available on the Windermere Community Secondary website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact page.
Contact person for Windermere Community Secondary is a very friendly person, Ms Benita Kwon and can be contacted on details below:
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.