It is that time of the year when parents look for the best secondary school in Tanzania. Let’s face it, looking for a new school is never an easy task, more so to view the results for form TWO, form Four, or form SIX.
Here are Two helpful TIPS before you enroll or view results for Bombambili secondary school.
Table of Contents
Application | Matumizi rahisi
You might have recently moved to Bombambili and looking for a secondary school or primary school, Ruvuma has plenty of great and successful schools like Bombambili and you don’t need to look any further.
Bombambili school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in Ruvuma. As with all schools in Tanzania, parents wanting to apply at this school must register for placement within Bombambili school website, but it is better to visit the school in person.
Shule ya Bombambili ina hadhi ya heshima na ya kupendeza kati ya shule za umma huko Ruvuma. Kama ilivyo kwa shule zote nchini Tanzania, wazazi wanaotaka kuomba katika shule hii lazima wajiandikishe kwa kuwekwa ndani ya wavuti ya shule ya Bombambili, lakini ni bora kutembelea shule hiyo kwa ana.
To View Bombambili school results
Bombambili school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in the region of Ruvuma.
- 19% reported that they were satisfied with the education their child was receiving.
- 27% stated that the school offers a wide and enough variety of programs, classes, and activities to keep their child interested in school.
- With an increased pass rate of 19%, parents seem to think the school is great for their kids all-around academically and socially.
Matokeo ya shule ya Bombambili 2021/2022
- Click to view Bombambili form FTNA results | matokeo ya kidato cha pili Bombambili
- Click to view Bombambili form Four results | matokeo ya kidato cha nne Bombambili
- Click to view Bombambili form SIX results | matokeo ya kidato cha sita Bombambili
Bombambili Secondary School monitors learners’ progress and has a robust performance management process, as well as driving programs geared towards students with learning difficulties.