It is that time of the year when parents look for the best secondary school in Tanzania. Let’s face it, looking for a new school is never an easy task, more so to view the results for form TWO, form Four, or form SIX.
Here are Two helpful TIPS before you enroll or view results for Mwakijembe secondary school.
Table of Contents
Application | Matumizi rahisi
You might have recently moved to Mwakijembe and looking for a secondary school or primary school, Tanga has plenty of great and successful schools like Mwakijembe and you don’t need to look any further.
Mwakijembe school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in Tanga. As with all schools in Tanzania, parents wanting to apply at this school must register for placement within Mwakijembe school website, but it is better to visit the school in person.
Shule ya Mwakijembe ina hadhi ya heshima na ya kupendeza kati ya shule za umma huko Tanga. Kama ilivyo kwa shule zote nchini Tanzania, wazazi wanaotaka kuomba katika shule hii lazima wajiandikishe kwa kuwekwa ndani ya wavuti ya shule ya Mwakijembe, lakini ni bora kutembelea shule hiyo kwa ana.
To View Mwakijembe school results
Mwakijembe school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in the region of Tanga.
- 10% reported that they were satisfied with the education their child was receiving.
- 12% stated that the school offers a wide and enough variety of programs, classes, and activities to keep their child interested in school.
- With an increased pass rate of 10%, parents seem to think the school is great for their kids all-around academically and socially.
Matokeo ya shule ya Mwakijembe 2021/2022
- Click to view Mwakijembe form FTNA results | matokeo ya kidato cha pili Mwakijembe
- Click to view Mwakijembe form Four results | matokeo ya kidato cha nne Mwakijembe
- Click to view Mwakijembe form SIX results | matokeo ya kidato cha sita Mwakijembe
Mwakijembe Secondary School monitors learners’ progress and has a robust performance management process, as well as driving programs geared towards students with learning difficulties.