It is that time of the year when parents look for the best secondary school in Tanzania. Let’s face it, looking for a new school is never an easy task, more so to view the results for form TWO, form Four, or form SIX.
Here are Two helpful TIPS before you enroll or view results for Ngwilizi secondary school.
Table of Contents
Application | Matumizi rahisi
You might have recently moved to Kitanda and looking for a secondary school or primary school, Ruvuma has plenty of great and successful schools like Ngwilizi and you don’t need to look any further.
Ngwilizi school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in Ruvuma. As with all schools in Tanzania, parents wanting to apply at this school must register for placement within Ngwilizi school website, but it is better to visit the school in person.
Shule ya Ngwilizi ina hadhi ya heshima na ya kupendeza kati ya shule za umma huko Ruvuma. Kama ilivyo kwa shule zote nchini Tanzania, wazazi wanaotaka kuomba katika shule hii lazima wajiandikishe kwa kuwekwa ndani ya wavuti ya shule ya Ngwilizi, lakini ni bora kutembelea shule hiyo kwa ana.
To View Ngwilizi school results
Ngwilizi school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in the region of Ruvuma.
- 9% reported that they were satisfied with the education their child was receiving.
- 22% stated that the school offers a wide and enough variety of programs, classes, and activities to keep their child interested in school.
- With an increased pass rate of 9%, parents seem to think the school is great for their kids all-around academically and socially.
Matokeo ya shule ya Ngwilizi 2021/2022
- Click to view Ngwilizi form FTNA results | matokeo ya kidato cha pili Ngwilizi
- Click to view Ngwilizi form Four results | matokeo ya kidato cha nne Ngwilizi
- Click to view Ngwilizi form SIX results | matokeo ya kidato cha sita Ngwilizi
Ngwilizi Secondary School monitors learners’ progress and has a robust performance management process, as well as driving programs geared towards students with learning difficulties.