It is that time of the year when parents look for the best secondary school in Tanzania. Let’s face it, looking for a new school is never an easy task, more so to view the results for form TWO, form Four, or form SIX.
Here are Two helpful TIPS before you enroll or view results for St.Catherine secondary school.
Table of Contents
Application | Matumizi rahisi
You might have recently moved to Ubiri and looking for a secondary school or primary school, Tanga has plenty of great and successful schools like St.Catherine and you don’t need to look any further.
St.Catherine school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in Tanga. As with all schools in Tanzania, parents wanting to apply at this school must register for placement within St.Catherine school website, but it is better to visit the school in person.
Shule ya St.Catherine ina hadhi ya heshima na ya kupendeza kati ya shule za umma huko Tanga. Kama ilivyo kwa shule zote nchini Tanzania, wazazi wanaotaka kuomba katika shule hii lazima wajiandikishe kwa kuwekwa ndani ya wavuti ya shule ya St.Catherine, lakini ni bora kutembelea shule hiyo kwa ana.
To View St.Catherine school results
St.Catherine school has a respectable and stellar rank among public schools in the region of Tanga.
- 14% reported that they were satisfied with the education their child was receiving.
- 12% stated that the school offers a wide and enough variety of programs, classes, and activities to keep their child interested in school.
- With an increased pass rate of 14%, parents seem to think the school is great for their kids all-around academically and socially.
Matokeo ya shule ya St.Catherine 2021/2022
- Click to view St.Catherine form FTNA results | matokeo ya kidato cha pili St.Catherine
- Click to view St.Catherine form Four results | matokeo ya kidato cha nne St.Catherine
- Click to view St.Catherine form SIX results | matokeo ya kidato cha sita St.Catherine
St.Catherine Secondary School monitors learners’ progress and has a robust performance management process, as well as driving programs geared towards students with learning difficulties.