Shelburne Regional High School is one of the best High Schools in Nova Scotia, located at 415 Woodlawn Dr, B0T 1W0, Shelburne Canada.
Table of Contents
Since Shelburne Regional High School started taking students in all High School grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Shelburne started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade 07 up to Grade 12.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Shelburne Regional High School’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Shelburne Regional High School does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow High Schools within Shelburne. It ranks better than 12% of schools in Shelburne and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from 07-12th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the Shelburne Regional High School website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Shelburne Regional High School Staff
Shelburne Regional High School is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Jeffrey Rankin, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
Shelburne Regional High School contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 415 Woodlawn Dr, Shelburne, B0T 1W0.
- Phone: 902-875-4900
- e-Mail: [email protected]
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.