Tamarac Education Centre is one of the best Education Centres in Nova Scotia, located at 57 Tamarac Dr, B9A 3G2, Port Hawkesbury Canada.
Table of Contents
Since Tamarac Education Centre started taking students in all Education Centre grades, within few years students from neighbouring schools around Port Hawkesbury started flocking in. The school building has the capacity to enrol students from Grade PP up to Grade 08.
After growing and educating the students for several decades, Tamarac Education Centre’s current shape, infrastructure and administration has a decent enrollment for your student to be catered for.
Tamarac Education Centre does not only hold good values in high regards but also excels in educating the students and competing with other fellow Education Centres within Port Hawkesbury. It ranks better than 08% of schools in Port Hawkesbury and better than 38% schools in Nova Scotia according to www.statcan.gc.ca report. The school scores a great average ranking at city level as well as provincial level.
The fee structure from PP-08th grade can be found on the school website.
All the details of enrollment and registration of grade – are also available on the Tamarac Education Centre website. Feel free to look up the websites and contact us.
Tamarac Education Centre Staff
Tamarac Education Centre is under a very friendly person, The Principal: Melanie MacDonald, and a supportive, educated and devoted team.
Tamarac Education Centre contact details are listed below:
- School Address: 57 Tamarac Dr, Port Hawkesbury, B9A 3G2.
- Phone: 902-625-6650
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and guardians are welcomed to contact the school regarding any query.
General Supply list for Kindergarten
- 2 boxes Crayola broad line washable markers (10/pack, classic colours)
- 1 box Crayons – Crayola, 24 pk 4 glue Sticks – 40g (large) (Please no Staples brand)
- 1 bottle white liquid glue
- 1 black sharpie-fine point
- 1 pkg Ticongeroga HB pencils (sharpened)
- 6 Expo dry erase markers (black only, fine tip)
- 4 duo-tangs (not plastic or patterned)
- 1 each in red, yellow, green, blue
- 3 plain Hilroy exercise books (light blue cover)
- 1 Winnable brand backpack pouch (Staples item 187899)
- 1 scissors – child-sized, blunt tip (not safety)
- 1 washable paint palette – Crayola
- 1 pair of running shoes with non-marking soles to keep at school. Please select runners that your child can do up independently.
- 1 complete change of clothes in a ziplock bag labelled with your child’s name (socks, underwear, pants, t-shirt)
- 1 backpack for carrying items to and from school – no rolling cases
- 1 pencil box, plastic, 5”x8”, only
- 1 lunch kit and water bottle
- 1 Box of Kleenex
NOTE: There may be additional supplies requested by the teacher once your child is assigned to a class. The cost will be minimal.